Saloni was founded in 1971 with a clear commitment to offering consumers the products they need and to contributing toward a sustainable society.
For Saloni, tile making is a traditional legacy, updated and brought forward to the 21st century. The firm seeks to ensure that all new projects incorporate something unique for customizing living spaces and transforming houses into a home.
Sustainability and avant-gardism. These are the two key issues that Saloni bears in mind in the development of new products. Saloni has set its sights on researching, designing, developing, manufacturing and promoting new ranges of tiles where priority is given to CSR practices, based on an environmental and social commitment.
- Building system which are sustainable and support comfort and quality
- Continual reduction of energy usage
- Minimal pollutants in production and products
- Minimal waste and easy waste management
- Business Plan for the Minimization of Containers and Container waste
Saloni has a Self-Declared Environmental Claim validated by Institute for Ceramic Technology and verified by Bureau Veritas and meeting requirements of UNE-EN ISO14021 and Integrated Environmental Authorization by virtue of Act 16/2000